Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hello!

   


YO!

      Hi! It's me again. Sorry I couldn't write for the past few days. I was busy with piano lessons and such.
      Today I had to stay home from school because I was sick. I had a sore throat and a very very plugged up nose. It stank, but I got to hang out with my Mom, so that was cool.
      I'm involved in a program (before anybody asks, yes, it's legal) called Lego League. 1st grade to 3rd grade is Junior First Lego League (JFLL), 5th and 6th grade is First Lego League (FLL), 7th and up is FTC. They're kinda like ranks. I'm in FLL. In FLL, you program a Lego robot using the computer to do different "missions". There is a big table set out and it has different missions (or tasks) for your robot to do. Each mission you complete will get you a certain number of points. At the end of the competition, whoever has the most points wins. It's super fun!
      My Dad and I haven't watched any Batman episodes lately because we always need to go somewhere. It's almost as bad as May, when I have Softball, my brother has Baseball, I have piano lessons, my brother has guitar lessons, we both have homework, and May is when all the school concerts happen. Plus, someone always has a haircut or doctor's appointment on the busiest day of the week.
      My brother just walked by, singing, "________ is a weirdo!" completed with the backround music of snapping fingers. (By the way, the ________ is for my name. No way I'm putting my name on the web)!
      Now my brother is going to his first basketball practice of the season. The house just got a whole lot quieter.
      Well, see you later! (But not literally). Bye!

  

   

1 comment: